Just a short update today. Sadly I didn't have time to put the second post up on the site yesterday or do the related blog commenting (which I wanted to wait on until there was more content). So to keep that blog on track with the QueryFreeFreelancer.com 30 day marketing bootcamp, I'll be pulling double duty today getting that post and commenting done and then following along with today's marketing info.
No big info today -- just getting into the grind.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Story Setting Inspiration for Writers (When You Can’t Plan a Visit) - May 26, 2016
- Pen Names and Gender Anonymity (Podcast) - May 9, 2016
- Edward Beaman on Choosing His Freelance Writing Specialty - May 6, 2016
- Get Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writers - May 4, 2016
- Should You Critique a Friend’s Writing? (Podcast) - April 30, 2016