Just a short update today. Sadly I didn't have time to put the second post up on the site yesterday or do the related blog commenting (which I wanted to wait on until there was more content). So to keep that blog on track with the QueryFreeFreelancer.com 30 day marketing bootcamp, I'll be pulling double duty today getting that post and commenting done and then following along with today's marketing info.
No big info today -- just getting into the grind.
Jenn has over 17 years experience writing for others, around 12 years experience in blogging, and about a decade of experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- How Writers Can Prepare Now for a Productive New Year - December 8, 2016
- Reader Question: Blogging to Promote Your Freelance Writing Services - December 6, 2016
- “Doing Good” as Motivation to do Great Things - December 5, 2016
- 3 Month Blogging Challenge: Plan Updates & Launch Date - December 2, 2016
- What I Learned Failing NaNoWriMo - December 1, 2016