Limited Time! Save 35% on the new 3rd edition of my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers now through Cyber Monday. Lowest price of the season. Use discount code BLACKFRIDAY on the order page. Get yours today.
For this week's new resource, let's turn our attention to promoting your writing business. Whether that means promoting your freelance writing services, marketing a book, or growing your blog, there are numerous ways you can turn to other types of writing to promote your work.
To point you in the right direction, here are 41 types of content and copywriting you can turn to when you need new promotional ideas, or in fleshing out your overall content strategy.
Audio / Video
1. Charts and Graphs
2. Comics / Cartoons
3. Illustrations / Drawings
1. Blog Posts
2. Pinterest Boards
3. Social Media Profiles
1. Cheat Sheets
3. Slideshows / Presentations
1. Help Desk / FAQs
2. Product Manuals
4. White Papers
3. Case Studies
News / PR
1. Media Advisories
2. Media Kits
4. Press Releases
5. Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
1. Ad Copy
2. Email Marketing Campaigns
3. Product Descriptions
4. Sales Pages
You can download a .pdf version below to print out and keep in your idea file.
Do you have other examples of content or copy not included here? Leave a comment to share any additional suggestions.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp 3rd Edition Released, Save 35% Through Cyber Monday - November 23, 2015
- How to Boost Your Writing Income Before the End of the Year - November 13, 2015
- What’s Your NaNoWriMo Plan? - November 2, 2015
- Productive Writing During NaNoWriMo (Infographic) - October 23, 2015
- Updates on the All Indie Writers Podcast - October 22, 2015