Just a quick announcement today:
I launched a new resource for authors at BusyAuthors.com.
The site currently contains a book marketing blog, and it will serve as the home for a new Busy Author's Guide e-book series covering book marketing and author PR strategies for busy authors.
Who BusyAuthors.com is For
If you've ever wished you could spend more time writing and less time marketing your books, BusyAuthors.com is for you.
The Busy Author's Guide e-books and blog will teach indie and traditional authors alike about better marketing -- from simplifying market research and marketing plan development to finding ways to promote yourself and your books more effectively and efficiently.
This doesn't mean I'll stop covering book marketing here at All Indie Writers. What you find at this site is more focused specifically on indies. What you'll find at BusyAuthors.com is written for authors of all types and based around upcoming e-book topics.
The first e-book, scheduled for release by the end of February, will cover author platforms from why you need one to how you can build a customized platform that continually helps you bring in book sales.
From the Blog
To kick things off, check out the first several posts on the blog:
- What is an Author Platform?
- When Should Book Marketing Begin?
- Fiction Author Platforms: Why You Need One and How to Build One
- Create a Quick Book Marketing Plan With This Free Template
I hope you'll stop by and check out the site. And as always, if there is something specific you'd like to see or specific questions you have, don't hesitate to let me know.
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. She began writing for clients in 1999 and started her first blog in 2004.
She owns 3 Beat Media - a publishing and client services company which operates All Indie Writers as well as several other websites and blogs including The Busy Author's Guide and BizAmmo. Jenn comes from a background in online PR and social media consulting, having owned a small PR firm for several years before choosing to pursue a full-time writing and publishing career.
Jenn also writes fiction under multiple pen names in the areas of children's fiction, mysteries, and horror fiction. Jenn is an active member of the Horror Writers Association (HWA) and currently serves as the organization's Assistant Coordinator of Promotions and Social Media.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- “Pay What You Can” Sale on My Marketing Boot Camp E-book, This Week Only - November 24, 2014
- Authors Attack: Dealing With Negative Book Reviewers - November 21, 2014
- All Indie Writers: New Design, Newsletter, and Other Updates - November 17, 2014
- Podcast E-book Giveaway Results - November 11, 2014
- Princess Jones to Guest Co-Host the All Indie Writers Podcast - November 10, 2014