Just a quick announcement today:
I launched a new resource for authors at BusyAuthors.com.
The site currently contains a book marketing blog, and it will serve as the home for a new Busy Author's Guide e-book series covering book marketing and author PR strategies for busy authors.
Who BusyAuthors.com is For
If you've ever wished you could spend more time writing and less time marketing your books, BusyAuthors.com is for you.
The Busy Author's Guide e-books and blog will teach indie and traditional authors alike about better marketing -- from simplifying market research and marketing plan development to finding ways to promote yourself and your books more effectively and efficiently.
This doesn't mean I'll stop covering book marketing here at All Indie Writers. What you find at this site is more focused specifically on indies. What you'll find at BusyAuthors.com is written for authors of all types and based around upcoming e-book topics.
The first e-book, scheduled for release by the end of February, will cover author platforms from why you need one to how you can build a customized platform that continually helps you bring in book sales.
From the Blog
To kick things off, check out the first several posts on the blog:
- What is an Author Platform?
- When Should Book Marketing Begin?
- Fiction Author Platforms: Why You Need One and How to Build One
- Create a Quick Book Marketing Plan With This Free Template
I hope you'll stop by and check out the site. And as always, if there is something specific you'd like to see or specific questions you have, don't hesitate to let me know.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Why You’ll Fail at Freelancing if You Suck at Math - February 6, 2016
- Why (and How) to Launch Your Author Blog Before Your Book - February 4, 2016
- February Writing Challenge: 30 Blog Posts in 30 (er, 29) Days - February 1, 2016
- Building Author Visibility Before a Book Launch: A 10-Point Plan - January 26, 2016
- 7 Unconventional Ways to Find Freelance Writing Jobs - January 25, 2016