Well we're just full of "challenges" 'round these parts, aren't we? Here's a challenge targeting all of you bloggers out there, being run by Darren over at Blogged-Out.com.
Darren is a blogger trying to make some money by, well, blogging! Rather than just quietly raking up the dough, he's making an example of his blog, in an effort to help other bloggers better promote and monetize blogs. Good stuff, right?
Darren will be launching his Blogged-Out project next week, and going for a three month stint, sharing his promotion strategies, blogging income and traffic stats with readers each week.
In addition to sharing his own progress over the next three months, Darren is asking the blogging community to get involved with the Blogged Out Project by visiting the site periodically to comment and share their own tips, tactics, success stories, and more. Essentially, the Blogged Out Project is aiming to create a nice little "blogger networking group." And we're all about networking here at SFW. I'll be checking it out. Will you?
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Mindly: A Simple, Beautiful Mind Mapping App - September 16, 2015
- Find an Extra Hour Every Day With a 5-Minute List - September 15, 2015
- Cut Down on Wrist Pain with a Vertical Mouse - September 9, 2015
- How to Use Books (and Amazon) to Find Great Blog Post Ideas - September 8, 2015
- Here are 5 Writing Mistakes You’re Probably Making - September 4, 2015