I'm kicking off the holiday a little bit early by offering a special Black Friday deal that will run from today through Cyber Monday.
For this limited time only, you can get my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp e-book for freelance writers (.pdf) for just $4.97. That's 50% off!
This e-book will guide you through an initial marketing push to start building your freelance writer platform. By the time you finish, you should not only have an established online presence, but also your first income-generating product to supplement freelance income, and you will have completed not one, but two, virtual blog tours to promote your services.
Some of the resources included with the e-book are a blog launch checklist and a platform-building plan outline.
To get this offer simply visit the e-book order page and enter discount code BF2013 before clicking the "buy now" button.
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. She began writing for clients in 1999 and started her first blog in 2004.
She owns 3 Beat Media - a publishing and client services company which operates All Indie Writers as well as several other websites and blogs including The Busy Author's Guide and BizAmmo. Jenn comes from a background in online PR and social media consulting, having owned a small PR firm for several years before choosing to pursue a full-time writing and publishing career.
Jenn also writes fiction under multiple pen names in the areas of children's fiction, mysteries, and horror fiction. Jenn is an active member of the Horror Writers Association (HWA) and currently serves as the organization's Assistant Coordinator of Promotions and Social Media.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip: Think Like a Boss for a More Successful Freelance Writing Career - September 30, 2014
- Free HTML Cheat Sheet for Writers and Bloggers - September 24, 2014
- Quick Tip: Customize Your Browser Start Page for Increased Productivity - September 23, 2014
- Get The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Quality Online Content by Alicia Rades - September 17, 2014
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog - September 16, 2014