I have a few site-related updates to share with you today:
New Blogger Marketplace
This week I launched the next section of our new marketplace -- a blogger marketplace where you can find and advertise products and services relevant to bloggers. For example, you'll be able to post about and find hosting, domain registration services, WordPress themes, and more. Ads in this section of our marketplace are free for a limited time.
I've added a few offers to kick things off. If there are other sections you'd like to see there, I'm open to suggestions.
Two more sections of our marketplace are still set to launch this month:
- Book Announcements
- Author Products & Services
Expanded Writing Forums
If you haven't had a chance to check them out yet, be sure to swing by the new writing forums. In addition to our old freelance writing forum we have new sections for indie publishing and blogging discussions, in addition to a place where you can request writing critiques.
The forum is also where you'll find most updates about the site moving forward. While I'll mention bigger launches here on the blog, the forum will cover things like:
- Featured guest announcements
- Support issues / downtime notifications
- New feature suggestions and an opportunity to leave feedback on upcoming plans
- Contest / giveaway announcements
- Personalized coaching (coming soon)
- Access to your member profile to let other AIW members know more about you and your writing
- And of course, discussions about all things related to our writing careers.
Best of all, registration is free!
November's Featured Guest
While I'm sharing some updates, I'd like to welcome Lori Widmer as this month's featured guest. Lori will be featured on the blog all of next week. Stop by and say hi, check out our interview on marketing your freelance writing services, and enter to win a free e-book from Lori!
I hope you're enjoying the changes here at All Indie Writers so far. We have a lot more to come!
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. Through her company, 3 Beat Media, she operates All Indie Writers, NakedPR.com, BizAmmo.com, and numerous other blogs.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Bree Brouwer on Choosing Her Freelance Writing Specialty - July 29, 2016
- Risks and Rewards When Writers Share Personal Stories Online - July 27, 2016
- Ask Us Anything: Taking Questions for Next Week’s Podcast - July 15, 2016
- Catch Up on Recent Writing Podcast Episodes - July 8, 2016
- Wendy Komancheck on Choosing Her Freelance Writing Specialty - July 7, 2016