A timeless tale of heros, the book weaves together a chieftain's son and a warrior maiden—his vow to protect her pits his best friend against him, endangers the light of his little sister and leads him into a treacherous realm of magic and intrigue.
Interested? Click over to Amazon to peak inside and read a sample... you won't be sorry you did.
My name is Melissa Breau & I’m a Raleigh-based tea-drinker and dog aficionado. If you’re local, let me know—I’d love to grab a drink.
By day, I’m a keyboard junkie, and (shameless plug) craft killer marketing content for small business owners far and wide.
By night (and sometimes on the weekend) I help out at several nonprofits, teach my dog new tricks, and try to spend as much time outside in the sunshine as I can.
Before joining the world of marketing I spent several years at various publishing companies in NYC, including both magazine publishers and book publishers. I also earned my Masters in Publishing from Pace University.
Latest posts by Melissa Breau (see all)
- How You Can Maximize Your eBook Sales Today - June 17, 2013
- 4 Types of Editing & How To Choose Which Your Book Needs - June 10, 2013
- A Proofreading Checklist: What to look for before calling it done - April 16, 2013
- Show Don’t Tell — An Example Done Right - April 2, 2013
- How to Market A Book in 3 Minutes Or Less - January 31, 2013