Please do not use the contact form or email address on this page to contact us about guest post submissions. Instead, please review our contributor guidelines and use the appropriate contact information on that page. Thank you.
I believe in doing what I can to help my readers when they have questions about their writing careers. I also believe that we can all learn a lot from each other and I believe many newer writers share some of the same questions and concerns. Because of this, I'm willing to take time out of my day to answer your questions to the best of my ability whenever possible.
In exchange, I might publish those questions and my responses on the blog. I've set up a special reader Q&A submission form for all writing-related or business-related questions. Please visit that page and use that form for those inquiries.
Note that the form gives you an option to remain anonymous if you prefer. And I won't ever share highly personal information. If you're uneasy about something specific being shared (such as your website address or the name of a client you mentioned) just let me know when you submit your question.
For Everything Else
You can email Jenn Mattern directly at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments related to All Indie Writers, or you can reach her via the contact form below. But first, please review the following contact policies.
Please do NOT:
- Send me press releases (unless you know me personally) -- they'll be deleted.
- Send me unsolicited review materials (most items received are never reviewed -- ask if I'm interested and have time first please; I don't want you to waste your resources).
- Tell me you have an awesome article for freelancers and ask me to promote it -- I won't.
- Request a link exchange.
- Ask me to mention your event, website, product, course, etc. I almost never do this on request. You would have to be someone I know extremely well for me to even consider it. And even then the answer is probably going to be "no." Most products and services featured here are things I've found on my own and have used in my own business (or at least tested).
- Ask to purchase ads on this site. I do not currently offer any private advertising opportunities on All Indie Writers.