Land more freelance writing jobs. Get the new 3rd edition of my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers to launch or grow your freelance writing business in 2016. Get yours now.
Through June, I'm sharing more new writer's markets than usual each week, and every week has its own theme. These themes were suggested by readers in the writing forums (and there is one featured week left if anyone has another niche or industry suggestion).
Each Sunday I'll share the previous week's new market additions on the blog so you can stay on top of the latest featured groups. The most recent collection featured gardening and related publications. You can find links to the guidelines for each of those markets below:
- Better Homes and Gardens
- Canadian Gardening
- Capper's Farmer
- Hobby Farm Home
- Sunset Magazine
- Texas Gardener
- The Maine Organic Farmer and Gardener
- Urban Farm
You can find more publications in this niche by browsing the Home and Garden section in the writer's market directory. Next week I'll feature craft and DIY markets. If you'd like to make a suggestion before the last week's topic fills up, you can join the free All Indie Writers community and share your suggestion in the official forum thread.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Why You’ll Fail at Freelancing if You Suck at Math - February 6, 2016
- Why (and How) to Launch Your Author Blog Before Your Book - February 4, 2016
- February Writing Challenge: 30 Blog Posts in 30 (er, 29) Days - February 1, 2016
- Building Author Visibility Before a Book Launch: A 10-Point Plan - January 26, 2016
- 7 Unconventional Ways to Find Freelance Writing Jobs - January 25, 2016