Register | Login

Forums Other Discussions General Business Business & Marketing Resources: What Would Help You Most?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

If you aren’t aware yet, I offer a collection of exclusive resources for writers. While premium resources are coming, right now everything on that page is available for free, and it’s available only through me. You’ll find business and marketing tools like business plan templates, a SWOT analysis worksheet with a sample customized for freelance writers, two types of rate calculators, word count trackers, and other online tools and templates.

I already have several new resources planned, and they’ll start rolling out soon. But now I want to ask you – what kinds of resources are looking for? What would help you most in your writing career?

Right now I’m mostly looking for ideas that would fall in the template / worksheet area. But I’ll also consider ideas for short e-courses and mini-ebooks / reports.

If you’d like to make a suggestion, you can post it here or feel free to contact me privately. I can’t guarantee that I’ll run with every request, but I’m willing to consider them. As always, it’s about making All Indie Writers the best resource it can be for you.

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.