Register | Login

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

As some of you know, this forum is a result of an import from the old forum system at All Freelance Writing. While I’ve made a few adjustments, such as adding the indie publishing and blogging sections to fit the larger member base of this site, I want to open things up to your suggestions.

Are there any forum areas not included here that you would like to see? If so, make your suggestions here and I’ll consider if they’re a logical fit into the category hierarchy here.

Also, what would you like to see in the critique section?

My current thought is to combine those sections into a single critique section and make it a private area for logged in members only. This would offer a bit of protection for people to post samples up for critiques without having those samples published publicly (especially important if they’re concerned about duplicate content). It’s either that or we leave it publicly viewable to non-members and critique samples should be posted as an attachment instead.

Let me know your thoughts and if you have suggestions on forum areas we’re missing.

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.