Register | Login

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

I’ve been busy scripting shows for an upcoming podcast series for writers, but now I need your help. I’d like each episode to feature anywhere from one to three reader / listener questions. And I’d love it if you would submit one of your own.

If you’d like me to answer your question on one of the podcast episodes, please don’t post that question here publicly. Instead, email me at jenn@allindiewriters.com with “Podcast Question” in the subject line. And please make sure you include you name so I can note who asked each question in the podcast. (If you only want me to mention your first name in the episode, please mention that in the email).

These questions should be things I can answer in about a minute or two each — product or service recommendations, general feedback on a certain strategy you’re considering, or basic concerns shared by your fellow writers. If your question is highly personal or would require a much more detailed response, please consider submitting it using this form instead to have your question featured on the blog.

Thanks! :)

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

No questions here? :(

If you don’t have questions of your own, but you do know newer writers who might have some, please put them in touch or pass them my email address (just ask them to include Podcast in the email subject so it’s filtered to the right place). After the podcast launches, I’ll likely give a Google Voice number that will go right to voicemail so people can leave voice messages if they prefer to have to “air” the questions. But for this phase, we’re going with emailed questions that I’ll read during the shows because there isn’t a podcast page / site up yet.

Thanks folks!

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.