Register | Login

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

A few quick announcements this morning:

• I’ve launched a new Reader Q&A feature here at the site. While I’ve always welcomed reader questions via email, I wanted to make that clearer and make it easier on you to ask questions. Reader questions and answers might be published on the blog, so the new question submission form gives you an option to have your name and website published with your question or to remain anonymous. Remember, if you have a question about your writing career, chances are good that other readers want to know the same things. So go ahead and ask a question, and everyone can benefit.
    • Two new marketplace sections were launched today — Author Services and Book Announcements. In the Author Services marketplace companies can promote products and services of interest to indie authors such as editing services, cover design, writing software, etc. In the Book Announcements section, authors can publish announcements about book launches, sales, author events, and other information their readers might be interested in. Listings are a premium feature of the site, but the marketplace is free to browse whether you’re a member of All Indie Writers or not.
    • As a result of the marketplace changes (and a few emails since the site launch from people who couldn’t find our freelance writing jobs listings), I’ve made some changes to our site navigation. In the main (green) navigation bar at the top of the site, you’ll now find a “Jobs” link. This is where our job board and our professional freelance writer directory can now be found as they’ve been pulled out of the general marketplace.

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.