Register | Login

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

I’m trying something new during June, using a more detailed editorial calendar than I previously did (which I was notorious for straying from anyway). While planning out the month’s posts a few days ago, I decided that I wanted a better mix of long and short content on the All Indie Writers blog.  Not only will this allow me to publish more new content for you each week, but it will also give you a better idea of what to expect week-to-week on the blog.

Here’s a quick run-down of post themes or series you’ll see through June (and longer if things work out well):

Tuesday Quick Tips

This series launched yesterday. On Tuesdays I’ll tackle simple reader questions, common questions from writers, or tips for things you can do in a short amount of time.

Wednesday Resources

I have a series of resources I plan to promote, and I’ll present one each week. These will often be resources released here for All Indie Writers readers only (a new Scrivener template this week, the 2nd edition of my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp e-book next week, etc.). When I don’t have something new to release, I’ll promote another product, service, or other resource that I personally recommend.

Weekend Reading

I’ll continue with the longstanding Weekend Reading series where I choose a theme for the week and share a collection of third party articles and resources to give you something you can read about or play with over the weekend if you want to. I haven’t always done this on the same day, and I skip weeks sometimes. But my plan moving forward is to publish a Weekend Reading post every Saturday.

Featured Writer’s Markets / Reader Questions

This is a June-exclusive weekly series. As you might know, I’m posting more writer’s markets than usual through this month, and each week the new market listings have a different theme or niche. On Sundays you’ll find a post on the blog sharing what that niche is and a quick run-down of the new markets. Sundays will possibly switch to a reader question theme starting in July, at least when fresh questions are available that I feel would be appropriate for a wider audience rather than just the person asking.

That leaves me with Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays to cover other topics and publish more detailed content.

If you have suggestions for the Tuesday quick tips series, or you have a general reader question you’d like me to consider answering on the blog, let me know about it. You can use the free writing advice form for either request. If you want it answered in quick tip format, just mention that in the request.

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.