Register | Login

Forums Introductions & Administration News and Announcements Possible site interruptions over the next couple of days

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

As you might have seen me mention previously, I’m preparing e-courses for this site. The original platform I intended to use couldn’t handle everything I wanted to do with them, so I’m switching. Over the next couple of days I’ll be tweaking the new platform setup and making sure everything is fully integrated with this site. While it’s already working on my test site, unfortunately moving things to the live site is not as straightforward as it would be with a typical plugin.

Because of this, you might come across some odd behavior from time to time. I’ve currently disabled the installed platform so you probably won’t see much happening today. I expect most of that work to occur tomorrow (Thursday). The courses themselves won’t go live just yet as I still need to finish some of the supplementary material, so the main e-course page will be disabled or replaced with a temporary page until launch.

If you come across problems and they aren’t resolved quickly (as in just a temporary glitch while I’m physically in there making changes), feel free to post here or email me at jenn@allindiewriters.com and I’ll look into it. In the meantime please be patient with me. The updates shouldn’t take very long.

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

These updates will likely be pushed to Saturday. I’m waiting on updated files from the theme developer so I can update the theme before spending much time tweaking things with the e-course plugin.

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.