Register | Login

Forums Introductions & Administration News and Announcements Private Members-Only Forum Sections

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

Quick updates:

1. The writing critique and feedback sections of the forum are now locked down. They are available for members only, and you must be logged in to access them. This was done to offer more privacy for those wanting to share their writing samples for feedback (and to give an extra layer of protection from duplicate content issues online.

2. A new forum has been added to the Freelance Writing section of the community. This is a forum where you can post referrals and other freelance writing job leads. It is not a place for job ads from hiring parties. Those may only be posted to the freelance writing job board. This section is also private, for logged-in members only. So if you’d like to expand your referral network and keep an eye on job leads not likely to be shared on traditional job boards, register for free to join the community today.

I’m open to suggestions of other private members-only forums or resources. So if there’s a reason you think something should be locked down, or there’s something else you’d like to see, don’t hesitate to let me know. While I don’t guarantee I’ll implement all suggestions, I do promise to consider each of them carefully in line with my goals for the All Indie Writers community.

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.