Register | Login

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

Just a few updates:

1. After a recent forum upgrade the profile pages reverted to their older state. That is now fixed.
    2. On your profile page, Facebook links should now work. You were previously supposed to paste in the full URL of your profile, but most people were only posting their handles, so the links were broken. Now you can post just your handle.
    3. The links at the top of the forum (such as to your profile) have been restored. Those also vanished after an upgrade because I forgot to update a template file. My apologies.
    4. We will not have a featured guest on the blog in December. This is because I take a two-week break at the end of the year, and I won’t have the time to devote to one guest all week on top of other planned year-end posts. We should resume featured guests in January.
    5. We should be launching our last two planned marketplace sections this week — Author Services and Book Announcements. These are both for the indie authors in our community. So keep an eye out for that. I’ll post announcements here on the forum when they’re live.

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.