Register | Login

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

I’ve been making a few changes on the admin side here. Recent and upcoming changes are listed below. Please let me know if you run into any problems as a result and I’ll do my best to fix issues quickly.

1. I’ve updated to WordPress 3.8 and updated plugins accordingly.
    2. I changed our anti-spam measures due to problems with the GASP plugin I was using here previously (it was letting huge numbers of spam comments through for months, and the developer hasn’t seemed keen on fixing it despite numerous complaints from users). This shouldn’t affect you directly, but let me know if you come across any issues in trying to comment.
    3. I’ll be launching the last two planned marketplace sections next week — Author Services and Book Announcements.
    4. Marketplace prices will be adjusted — such as ending the free promotional period for the blogger marketplace.

I believe that’s everything. Let me know if you have any trouble with the site after these changes.

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.