Register | Login

Forums Other Discussions General Writing Taking Suggestions for the Wednesday Resource Series

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

If you haven’t heard yet, the All Indie Writers blog will feature a Wednesday Resources series. That started today with the Scrivener case study template I just released.

I already have several new resources lined up for the rest of this month (enough that we might actually have two downloadable resources released during one or two weeks in June). But I wanted to open it up to suggestions for the series moving forward. I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to create all of your suggestions. I also can’t guarantee that they’ll all become free resources (if they’re complex to create they may be released as premium download, though I’d happily give a free copy to whomever suggested it first). And of course any resource creation depends on what time I have available week-to-week. But I’ll squeeze in what I can. :)

I’m especially curious about what freelance writers would like to see in the series of Scrivener templates I’m releasing (as Scrivener doesn’t seem to have a lot available yet for common freelance writing projects). So far we have a white paper and case study template released, and the next Scrivener template will focus on review writing.

Have a suggestion? Share it here. :)

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

LoriWidmer
    Participant

Any other writing apps, Jenn? I remember one I loved, but it may have disappeared (and I can’t for the life of me remember the name exactly).

I wouldn’t mind hearing about productivity apps, project trackers, etc.

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

Was it a mobile app? Do you remember what it did for you?

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.