Register | Login

Forums Other Discussions General Writing What Resources for Writers do YOU Want to See Here?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

I’m always looking for new ideas for the writer’s resources section of All Indie Writers, especially now that I’m trying to post new resources every Wednesday on the blog. And now seems like a good time to follow up again with community members to find out what you really want to see.

So tell me. Are you interested more in worksheets, free reports, checklists, or something else?

To give you an idea of what’s to come, here are a few free and premium resources currently in the works:

• A free e-course based on the old .pdf e-book writing challenge from the blog
    • A premium e-course to guide you step-by-step through the website development process (specifically for freelancers; there will be a guide later focused on author sites which are a bit different)
    • The next e-book in The Query-Free Freelancer series
    • The first e-book in my Busy Author’s Guide series covering book marketing and PR
    • A few more Scrivener templates (a short story template, mystery novel template, and freelance review writing template for sure)
    • The new podcast series where I’ll tackle issues, chat with guest co-hosts, and answer community member questions

What else would make All Indie Writers a more valuable resource for you?

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

LoriWidmer
    Participant

I’m a fan of your checklists, Jenn. I’d certainly listen to podcasts, and I’d put down good money for your e-books.

So far, you pretty much do it all. :)

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

Thanks Lori. :)

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.