Register | Login

Forums Other Discussions General Chat What’s Your Favorite Type of Coffee?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

I’m a coffee nut. I drink it almost every work day. And I like trying new varieties at home. 

Do you have a favorite? Lately I’ve been drinking Gevalia’s espresso roast, and I love it. More specifically I drink it with Splenda and caramel macchiato creamer. 

Share your favorites and how you like to drink them so the rest of us can pick up some new varieties worth trying. 

Jenn

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Samanta
    Participant

Sometimes, it is impossible to stay ‘alive’ without coffee. My favourite one is black one with sugar. No milk! I’ve heard though, that white coffee is healthier, since coffee washes out calcium, and milk restores it.

a_fraser
    a_fraser
    Participant

I don’t drink coffee every day. So if a want a cup, I go to the nice place with really good atmosphere and coffee.

My favorite one is latte created according to latte art techniques.

Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. Melody Beattie

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

Lately I’ve been drinking more tea. Every sip feels like I’m cheating on my coffee maker. :(

LoriWidmer
    Participant

My favorite is chai tea. :)

I never developed the taste for coffee. I’ve been wanting to lately, but just can’t bring myself to give up my tea habit.

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

I’m torn tonight. I did tea all morning. Half of me just wants to hit the hay early. The other half is creeping toward the coffee maker. lol

No need to give up tea though. You can certainly do both. :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.