Register | Login

Forums Freelance Writing Marketing / Getting Clients Where do you look for advertised freelance writing jobs?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

As you might know, All Indie Writers has a job board. This is partly made up of uniquely-posted jobs direct from clients and also curated jobs from other sources (as long as they disclose pay rates).

I’m looking for new sources to consider for job curation, and I’d love your feedback. Here’s where most of the gigs come from now:

• Paid listings, direct from clients
    • Journalism Jobs
    • Media Bistro
    • Problogger’s job board
    • BloggingPro’s job board
    • Craigslist (yes, there are occasionally gems on CL) ;)

Every now and then I come across other sources. But can you think of any I should add to my list? Just note that I won’t post any ads from content mills / content networks, freelance bidding sites, or middlemen services (companies that make writers sign up to potentially have work farmed out to them). I also prefer not to get listings from other blogs curating posts because their schedules vary widely and can lead to some dated listings that I don’t have the time or energy to sort through.

I look forward to your suggestions!

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.