Register | Login

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

I try not to get too caught up in things like “top lists,” so I’ll keep this brief.

All Indie Writers was named to Writer’s Digest’s list of the 101 Best Websites for Writers for 2014. The list is available in their May / June 2014 issue.

This is the fourth year the site has made the list, being included under its old All Freelance Writing brand from 2011 – 2013.

So thank you to whomever made that call and thought this was a resource worth sharing. That is always appreciated.

One of the reasons I choose to highlight the WD list in the footer here is that its tie to a print publication means the list isn’t solely done for linkbait as so many other “top lists” are on the Web these days. It’s also nice to see that someone appreciates the resources here even without me having to obnoxiously beg my readers to nominate me or vote for me for one of these lists, as so many of them seem to encourage.

In the end though, the only people I run this site for are you — my readers and community members. So, as always, if there’s anything else I can do to make this site a better resource for you, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.