Register | Login

Forums Introductions & Administration News and Announcements You can now edit your own forum threads

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

Because some of the writing challenges would benefit from you being able to track progress in a single post (like keeping a running list of blog posts, short stories, queries, etc.), I’ve enabled member editing. That means you should now be able to edit your own forum posts, without the former 10 minute lock.

I’ll keep this policy in place only as long as it’s not abused. The moment that happens (such as spammers taking advantage), I’ll revert back to our previous policy. But I don’t see why we can’t try this out for now.

Feel free to test it out and let me know if there are any problems. :)

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Jessie
    Jessie
    Participant

Sounds good :-) I’m going to edit my first post and keep a list of my stories there.

Will I be able to edit the title? I created the thread on my phone and didn’t realize until it was too late that I’d touched the “Jessie’s Challenge Thread” part. I ask this rhetorically, am going to check it out for myself… ;-)

Edit: I can change my title – and have

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

Good. I’m glad it’s working. :)

Jennifer Mattern - Owner 3 Beat Media

Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.