No matter what kind of writer you are, it's a good idea to brush up on copyrights to protect your rights to your work. Here's a collection of free e-books you may find useful from ResearchCopyright.com (they're all listed on the page through this link):
- The Active Author's Copyright Compendium
- The Active Author's Guide to Copyright Basics
- The Active Author's Guide to Copyright Research
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Why You’ll Fail at Freelancing if You Suck at Math - February 6, 2016
- Why (and How) to Launch Your Author Blog Before Your Book - February 4, 2016
- February Writing Challenge: 30 Blog Posts in 30 (er, 29) Days - February 1, 2016
- Building Author Visibility Before a Book Launch: A 10-Point Plan - January 26, 2016
- 7 Unconventional Ways to Find Freelance Writing Jobs - January 25, 2016