No matter what kind of writer you are, it's a good idea to brush up on copyrights to protect your rights to your work. Here's a collection of free e-books you may find useful from ResearchCopyright.com (they're all listed on the page through this link):
- The Active Author's Copyright Compendium
- The Active Author's Guide to Copyright Basics
- The Active Author's Guide to Copyright Research
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Edward Beaman on Choosing His Freelance Writing Specialty - March 14, 2017
- Paralyzing Fear and Creative Professions - March 7, 2017
- Writing Goals & Resolutions: Take Two - February 6, 2017
- Increase Freelance Writing Productivity with Time-Based Task Lists - January 31, 2017
- Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writing Pros – New Site. New Community. Next Month. - January 18, 2017