No matter what kind of writer you are, it's a good idea to brush up on copyrights to protect your rights to your work. Here's a collection of free e-books you may find useful from ResearchCopyright.com (they're all listed on the page through this link):
- The Active Author's Copyright Compendium
- The Active Author's Guide to Copyright Basics
- The Active Author's Guide to Copyright Research
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Story Setting Inspiration for Writers (When You Can’t Plan a Visit) - May 26, 2016
- Pen Names and Gender Anonymity (Podcast) - May 9, 2016
- Edward Beaman on Choosing His Freelance Writing Specialty - May 6, 2016
- Get Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writers - May 4, 2016
- Should You Critique a Friend’s Writing? (Podcast) - April 30, 2016