No matter what kind of writer you are, it's a good idea to brush up on copyrights to protect your rights to your work. Here's a collection of free e-books you may find useful from ResearchCopyright.com (they're all listed on the page through this link):
- The Active Author's Copyright Compendium
- The Active Author's Guide to Copyright Basics
- The Active Author's Guide to Copyright Research
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip: Move Scrivener Documents to Word - March 3, 2015
- 5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Freelance Writing Niche - March 3, 2015
- Weekend Reading: Character Development for Writers - March 1, 2015
- Reader Question: When Should Indie Authors Publish a Second Book? - February 26, 2015
- 15 Ways to Repurpose Your Content – Get the Full Report - February 25, 2015