I came across Brian Scott's free e-book, Book Writing for Fun and Profit!, over at FreelanceWriting.com.
This free e-book for writers will take you from choosing a topic for your book to outlining the book to creating / finding the content.
I haven't read it yet myself, so if you take a look at it, be sure to share your thoughts.
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. She began writing for clients in 1999 and started her first blog in 2004.
She owns 3 Beat Media - a publishing and client services company which operates All Indie Writers as well as several other websites and blogs including The Busy Author's Guide and BizAmmo. Jenn comes from a background in online PR and social media consulting, having owned a small PR firm for several years before choosing to pursue a full-time writing and publishing career.
Jenn also writes fiction under multiple pen names in the areas of children's fiction, mysteries, and horror fiction. Jenn is an active member of the Horror Writers Association (HWA) and currently serves as the organization's Assistant Coordinator of Promotions and Social Media.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Free HTML Cheat Sheet for Writers and Bloggers - September 24, 2014
- Quick Tip: Customize Your Browser Start Page for Increased Productivity - September 23, 2014
- Get The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Quality Online Content by Alicia Rades - September 17, 2014
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog - September 16, 2014
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers? - September 15, 2014