Since a few readers have expressed an interest in writing and selling e-books recently, here's a free course on e-book marketing you may be interested in:
The course is an eight-part opt-in email course, offered by Writer2Writer.com.
As I mentioned in a previous post, I royally screwed up the marketing of my first e-book and learned a lot from the process. If you're considering writing an e-book, don't make the mistakes I made. Learn as much as you can about e-book marketing up front.
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writing Pros – New Site. New Community. Next Month. - January 18, 2017
- Want a Successful Writing Career? Do What You Love (and Learn to Love What You Do) - January 16, 2017
- How I Use Todoist to Organize Writing Projects and Get More Done - January 11, 2017
- Want to Launch a New Blog? Follow Along With My 3-Month Blogging Challenge - January 9, 2017
- What do You Want in 2017? (An Alternative to New Year’s Resolutions) - January 2, 2017