Since a few readers have expressed an interest in writing and selling e-books recently, here's a free course on e-book marketing you may be interested in:
The course is an eight-part opt-in email course, offered by Writer2Writer.com.
As I mentioned in a previous post, I royally screwed up the marketing of my first e-book and learned a lot from the process. If you're considering writing an e-book, don't make the mistakes I made. Learn as much as you can about e-book marketing up front.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Should You Critique a Friend’s Writing? (Podcast) - April 30, 2016
- Freelance Writer Survey: State of Content Marketing 2016 - April 29, 2016
- A Writer’s Guide to Pulling a Successful All-Nighter - April 27, 2016
- Personal Branding for Freelance Writers: Social Media Dos and Don’ts (Podcast) - April 25, 2016
- Dreams, Ambitions, and Finding Balance in Your Business - April 19, 2016