Since a few readers have expressed an interest in writing and selling e-books recently, here's a free course on e-book marketing you may be interested in:
The course is an eight-part opt-in email course, offered by Writer2Writer.com.
As I mentioned in a previous post, I royally screwed up the marketing of my first e-book and learned a lot from the process. If you're considering writing an e-book, don't make the mistakes I made. Learn as much as you can about e-book marketing up front.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp 3rd Edition Released, Save 35% Through Cyber Monday - November 23, 2015
- How to Boost Your Writing Income Before the End of the Year - November 13, 2015
- What’s Your NaNoWriMo Plan? - November 2, 2015
- Productive Writing During NaNoWriMo (Infographic) - October 23, 2015
- Updates on the All Indie Writers Podcast - October 22, 2015