Since a few readers have expressed an interest in writing and selling e-books recently, here's a free course on e-book marketing you may be interested in:
The course is an eight-part opt-in email course, offered by Writer2Writer.com.
As I mentioned in a previous post, I royally screwed up the marketing of my first e-book and learned a lot from the process. If you're considering writing an e-book, don't make the mistakes I made. Learn as much as you can about e-book marketing up front.
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. Through her company, 3 Beat Media, she operates All Indie Writers, NakedPR.com, BizAmmo.com, and numerous other blogs.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- An Open Letter on Trust, “Experts,” and Blogging - June 22, 2016
- 3 Month Blogging Challenge: The Pre-Launch Plan - June 21, 2016
- Get an Inside Look at My Blog Launch Process - June 17, 2016
- Writing Challenge Survey & a New “Coaching” Series - June 16, 2016
- Journalists & PR Pros Go Head-to-Head - June 14, 2016