Have you been following our growing collection of awesome and exclusive free stuff for writers? No? Well then let's get you caught up with our latest free online too for writers -- a simple dual-mode e-book sales conversion calculator.
Why an e-book sales conversion calculator? I don't know. Because we just finished a 14 day e-book writing challenge here perhaps. Really, you can use the calculator for any type of product you want.
Go check out the tool. There are two versions (click the button at the top of the calculator to switch modes). The first version lets you enter traffic and sales stats to calculate an earnings estimate and sales conversion. The other option lets you choose a conversion rate you want to target, enter an estimate of traffic for the coming month (or week, or whatever you want), and it will tell you how many sales you need to make to reach that goal.
As always, if you have ideas for writer freebies that you'd like us to consider creating or contracting for exclusive release to All Freelance Writing readers, let us know (leave a comment or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) and if it's feasible and fits in with other plans, we just might do it!
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Ad-Supported Content as a Blog Business Model [Podcast] - April 17, 2015
- Quick Tip: Protect Your Personal Information When Registering a Domain Name - April 14, 2015
- Show Off Your Manuscript and Book Marketing Plan in the Publish or Perish Writing Contest - April 13, 2015
- Weekend Reading: Books for Authors - April 12, 2015
- The History of the English Language [Infographic] - April 12, 2015