Have you been following our growing collection of awesome and exclusive free stuff for writers? No? Well then let's get you caught up with our latest free online too for writers -- a simple dual-mode e-book sales conversion calculator.
Why an e-book sales conversion calculator? I don't know. Because we just finished a 14 day e-book writing challenge here perhaps. Really, you can use the calculator for any type of product you want.
Go check out the tool. There are two versions (click the button at the top of the calculator to switch modes). The first version lets you enter traffic and sales stats to calculate an earnings estimate and sales conversion. The other option lets you choose a conversion rate you want to target, enter an estimate of traffic for the coming month (or week, or whatever you want), and it will tell you how many sales you need to make to reach that goal.
As always, if you have ideas for writer freebies that you'd like us to consider creating or contracting for exclusive release to All Freelance Writing readers, let us know (leave a comment or send an email to email@example.com) and if it's feasible and fits in with other plans, we just might do it!
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Writing Goals & Resolutions: Take Two - February 6, 2017
- Increase Freelance Writing Productivity with Time-Based Task Lists - January 31, 2017
- Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writing Pros – New Site. New Community. Next Month. - January 18, 2017
- Want a Successful Writing Career? Do What You Love (and Learn to Love What You Do) - January 16, 2017
- How I Use Todoist to Organize Writing Projects and Get More Done - January 11, 2017