I like to create simple forms from time to time to help me manage my many work-related projects. Today I'm releasing one of those tools in PDF form so you can use it too. It's a one page project planner.
This is a form you can print out for projects yet to be launched. It can be used for blog launches, e-books, books, other types of websites you might want to build, or other products you might want to create to sell for additional revenue. Below you can see the form in action, providing a snap shot of upcoming work for a hypothetical blog launch.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip: Look Beyond Your Bubble for Freelance Writing Advice - July 28, 2015
- Review of The Freelancer Planner - July 15, 2015
- Quick Tip: Determine Your “Perfect Day” - July 14, 2015
- Is Grammarly a Good Tool for Professional Writers? - July 8, 2015
- Quick Tip: Keep Blog Post Ideas Coming by Writing a Series - July 7, 2015