If you need help keeping your work organized as a writer, you may be interested in this free software: Writer's Project Organizer.
According to the creator, the project organizer will allow you to "organize your writing projects, from manuscripts, to characters to overdue submissions--ideal for novels, works of nonfiction, short stories and screenplays, from first draft to polished product."
If you give it a try, let us know what you think!
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- How Writers Can Build Better Relationships with PR Reps - March 23, 2017
- Edward Beaman on Choosing His Freelance Writing Specialty - March 14, 2017
- Paralyzing Fear and Creative Professions - March 7, 2017
- Writing Goals & Resolutions: Take Two - February 6, 2017
- Increase Freelance Writing Productivity with Time-Based Task Lists - January 31, 2017