If you need help keeping your work organized as a writer, you may be interested in this free software: Writer's Project Organizer.
According to the creator, the project organizer will allow you to "organize your writing projects, from manuscripts, to characters to overdue submissions--ideal for novels, works of nonfiction, short stories and screenplays, from first draft to polished product."
If you give it a try, let us know what you think!
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Where Should You Spend Your Book Marketing Budget? - March 6, 2015
- Turn Your Blog Posts Into an E-book With the Anthologize WordPress Plugin - March 5, 2015
- Quick Tip: Move Scrivener Documents to Word - March 3, 2015
- 5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Freelance Writing Niche - March 3, 2015
- Weekend Reading: Character Development for Writers - March 1, 2015