Land more freelance writing jobs. Get the new 3rd edition of my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers to launch or grow your freelance writing business in 2016. Get yours now.
Let's kick off this week full of freebies and announcements with a SWOT analysis worksheet. Add this to your marketing arsenal as a way to figure out your current place within your market.
The first page of the .pdf includes a brief background on what a SWOT analysis is (lets you map out your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats), and it includes a sample filled out for a hypothetical freelance writer. The second page is a blank worksheet you can print and fill out in your own marketing planning process for your freelance writing services.
If you'd like to share this free tool with other freelance writers, please remember to link to this page or our list of resources for writers. Do not hotlink our download files directly. Thanks!
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Why You’ll Fail at Freelancing if You Suck at Math - February 6, 2016
- Why (and How) to Launch Your Author Blog Before Your Book - February 4, 2016
- February Writing Challenge: 30 Blog Posts in 30 (er, 29) Days - February 1, 2016
- Building Author Visibility Before a Book Launch: A 10-Point Plan - January 26, 2016
- 7 Unconventional Ways to Find Freelance Writing Jobs - January 25, 2016