Let's kick off this week full of freebies and announcements with a SWOT analysis worksheet. Add this to your marketing arsenal as a way to figure out your current place within your market.
The first page of the .pdf includes a brief background on what a SWOT analysis is (lets you map out your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats), and it includes a sample filled out for a hypothetical freelance writer. The second page is a blank worksheet you can print and fill out in your own marketing planning process for your freelance writing services.
If you'd like to share this free tool with other freelance writers, please remember to link to this page or our list of resources for writers. Do not hotlink our download files directly. Thanks!
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip: Sort and Filter for Easier Email Management - June 30, 2015
- Quick Tip: Keep Your Book Marketing as Creative as Your Writing - June 23, 2015
- 7 Ways to Speed Up Your Website (Infographic) - June 20, 2015
- More Unique Content for Newsletter Subscribers and a New Blog Post Schedule - June 18, 2015
- 8 Blog Post Ideas to Fall Back On - June 17, 2015