Don't put off pursuing your freelance freedom from the 9-5 grind. Start building the foundation of the freelance career you've been dreaming about.
In light of the July 4th, Independence Day holiday here in the U.S., I'm offering a special two-day deal on my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers e-book. Through Friday and Saturday (July 4 -5th only), you can save 40% on your copy of the new second edition. You'll pay just $5.97!
This e-book will guide you through the initial steps of building your professional platform at a rapid pace. By the end, you will have more than a basic online presence. You'll have your first free promotional e-book to give away to attract prospects. You'll have your first short paid e-book or report to bring in some residual income while promoting your business. You will have gone on your first virtual publicity tour. And more!
Are you already a freelancer? Maybe you're struggling to keep new gigs coming in. Or perhaps you want to move into a new and higher paying market. This e-book can help you too. Instead of starting from scratch use it as an opportunity to improve your marketing tools and expand your promotional plan.
Not a writer, but still interested in a freelance career? While the e-book was written with freelance writers in mind, the marketing activities can help you build a platform related to any type of freelance work you want to pursue.
Want a sneak peak? Check these free downloads out first:
What are you waiting for? To get the 40% off, use discount code FREEDOM40 when you place your order today.
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writing Pros – New Site. New Community. Next Month. - January 18, 2017
- Want a Successful Writing Career? Do What You Love (and Learn to Love What You Do) - January 16, 2017
- How I Use Todoist to Organize Writing Projects and Get More Done - January 11, 2017
- Want to Launch a New Blog? Follow Along With My 3-Month Blogging Challenge - January 9, 2017
- What do You Want in 2017? (An Alternative to New Year’s Resolutions) - January 2, 2017