Here are some recent posts from around the blogosphere that may be of interest to you as freelance writers and / or bloggers. Enjoy!
- WordPress and WordPressMU Merged: Woah!
- How to Put Your Best Foot Forward as a Writer
- Using the Internet for Research
- Health Insurance and the Freelance Writer
- Educate Yourself Before Starting a Freelance Writing Business
- Freelance Writing Failure: Fear Can Stop You in Your Tracks
- When Can I Ask an Editor for Pay? (video)
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. She began writing for clients in 1999 and started her first blog in 2004.
She owns 3 Beat Media - a publishing and client services company which operates All Indie Writers as well as several other websites and blogs including The Busy Author's Guide and BizAmmo. Jenn comes from a background in online PR and social media consulting, having owned a small PR firm for several years before choosing to pursue a full-time writing and publishing career.
Jenn also writes fiction under multiple pen names in the areas of children's fiction, mysteries, and horror fiction. Jenn is an active member of the Horror Writers Association (HWA) and currently serves as the organization's Assistant Coordinator of Promotions and Social Media.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip: Speed Up Your WordPress Blog by Identifying Slow Plugins - July 22, 2014
- Ten Reasons to Launch an Author Blog - July 21, 2014
- Quick Tip: Use Media Directories to Find Freelance Writing Clients - July 15, 2014
- Melissa Breau on Writing and Editing - July 14, 2014
- Get APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur FREE From BookBaby - July 10, 2014