Land more freelance writing jobs. Get the new 3rd edition of my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers to launch or grow your freelance writing business in 2016. Get yours now.
Here are some recent posts from around the blogosphere that may be of interest to you as freelance writers and / or bloggers. Enjoy!
- WordPress and WordPressMU Merged: Woah!
- How to Put Your Best Foot Forward as a Writer
- Using the Internet for Research
- Health Insurance and the Freelance Writer
- Educate Yourself Before Starting a Freelance Writing Business
- Freelance Writing Failure: Fear Can Stop You in Your Tracks
- When Can I Ask an Editor for Pay? (video)
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- How You Can be a More Prolific Writer – No Superpowers Needed - February 11, 2016
- Why You’ll Fail at Freelancing if You Suck at Math - February 6, 2016
- Why (and How) to Launch Your Author Blog Before Your Book - February 4, 2016
- February Writing Challenge: 30 Blog Posts in 30 (er, 29) Days - February 1, 2016
- Building Author Visibility Before a Book Launch: A 10-Point Plan - January 26, 2016