It's Friday again, which means it's time to share some linky goodness. Here are some posts you may find interesting from around the blogosphere, dealing with freelance writing, blogging, and related issues.
- Where do Writers get Their Ideas?
- How to Learn More About Freelance Writing
- Recording Interviews on Skype
- 5 Things Sesame Street can Teach you About Breakthrough Blogging
- 5 Tips for College Freelancers
- Pre-Written and Scheduled Posts versus Timely Posts
- Should You Give Away Your Secrets in a White Paper?
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Mindly: A Simple, Beautiful Mind Mapping App - September 16, 2015
- Find an Extra Hour Every Day With a 5-Minute List - September 15, 2015
- Cut Down on Wrist Pain with a Vertical Mouse - September 9, 2015
- How to Use Books (and Amazon) to Find Great Blog Post Ideas - September 8, 2015
- Here are 5 Writing Mistakes You’re Probably Making - September 4, 2015