It's Friday again, which means it's time to share some linky goodness. Here are some posts you may find interesting from around the blogosphere, dealing with freelance writing, blogging, and related issues.
- Where do Writers get Their Ideas?
- How to Learn More About Freelance Writing
- Recording Interviews on Skype
- 5 Things Sesame Street can Teach you About Breakthrough Blogging
- 5 Tips for College Freelancers
- Pre-Written and Scheduled Posts versus Timely Posts
- Should You Give Away Your Secrets in a White Paper?
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. She began writing for clients in 1999 and started her first blog in 2004.
She owns 3 Beat Media - a publishing and client services company which operates All Indie Writers as well as several other websites and blogs including The Busy Author's Guide and BizAmmo. Jenn comes from a background in online PR and social media consulting, having owned a small PR firm for several years before choosing to pursue a full-time writing and publishing career.
Jenn also writes fiction under multiple pen names in the areas of children's fiction, mysteries, and horror fiction. Jenn is an active member of the Horror Writers Association (HWA) and currently serves as the organization's Assistant Coordinator of Promotions and Social Media.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- 3 Month Blogging Challenge: The Pre-launch - April 16, 2014
- How to Add Custom Tweetable Quotes to Your Blog Posts (Without a Plugin) - April 14, 2014
- Free Target Market Worksheet for Freelance Writers - April 6, 2014
- Weekend Reading: Turn Your Blog Into a Book - April 5, 2014
- 3 Things to do Before Upgrading WordPress Plugins - April 4, 2014