It's Friday again, which means it's time to share some linky goodness. Here are some posts you may find interesting from around the blogosphere, dealing with freelance writing, blogging, and related issues.
- Where do Writers get Their Ideas?
- How to Learn More About Freelance Writing
- Recording Interviews on Skype
- 5 Things Sesame Street can Teach you About Breakthrough Blogging
- 5 Tips for College Freelancers
- Pre-Written and Scheduled Posts versus Timely Posts
- Should You Give Away Your Secrets in a White Paper?
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Turn Your Blog Posts Into an E-book With the Anthologize WordPress Plugin - March 5, 2015
- Quick Tip: Move Scrivener Documents to Word - March 3, 2015
- 5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Freelance Writing Niche - March 3, 2015
- Weekend Reading: Character Development for Writers - March 1, 2015
- Reader Question: When Should Indie Authors Publish a Second Book? - February 26, 2015