It's Friday again, which means it's time to share some linky goodness. Here are some posts you may find interesting from around the blogosphere, dealing with freelance writing, blogging, and related issues.
- Where do Writers get Their Ideas?
- How to Learn More About Freelance Writing
- Recording Interviews on Skype
- 5 Things Sesame Street can Teach you About Breakthrough Blogging
- 5 Tips for College Freelancers
- Pre-Written and Scheduled Posts versus Timely Posts
- Should You Give Away Your Secrets in a White Paper?
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. Through her company, 3 Beat Media, she operates All Indie Writers, NakedPR.com, BizAmmo.com, and numerous other blogs.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Bree Brouwer on Choosing Her Freelance Writing Specialty - July 29, 2016
- Risks and Rewards When Writers Share Personal Stories Online - July 27, 2016
- Ask Us Anything: Taking Questions for Next Week’s Podcast - July 15, 2016
- Catch Up on Recent Writing Podcast Episodes - July 8, 2016
- Wendy Komancheck on Choosing Her Freelance Writing Specialty - July 7, 2016