Land more freelance writing jobs. Get the new 3rd edition of my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers to launch or grow your freelance writing business in 2016. Get yours now.
It's Friday again, and here are some recent rumblings from throughout the blogosphere for freelance writers and bloggers:
- How to Successfully Work with People Long-Distance
- 6 Ways that Regular Writing can Help All Freelancers
- Has Recession Been Good for Your Writing Business?
- Testimonials: A Freelance Writer's Evidence, Part 1
- Testimonials: A Freelance Writer's Evidence, Part 2
- Writing the Proposal Letter that Gets Noticed
- Three Ways to Get Behind on Your Work
- Blogs, Domain Names, and Web Visibility
- Want to Buy My Opinion? Just Try It
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- How You Can be a More Prolific Writer – No Superpowers Needed - February 11, 2016
- Why You’ll Fail at Freelancing if You Suck at Math - February 6, 2016
- Why (and How) to Launch Your Author Blog Before Your Book - February 4, 2016
- February Writing Challenge: 30 Blog Posts in 30 (er, 29) Days - February 1, 2016
- Building Author Visibility Before a Book Launch: A 10-Point Plan - January 26, 2016