It's Friday again, and here are some recent rumblings from throughout the blogosphere for freelance writers and bloggers:
- How to Successfully Work with People Long-Distance
- 6 Ways that Regular Writing can Help All Freelancers
- Has Recession Been Good for Your Writing Business?
- Testimonials: A Freelance Writer's Evidence, Part 1
- Testimonials: A Freelance Writer's Evidence, Part 2
- Writing the Proposal Letter that Gets Noticed
- Three Ways to Get Behind on Your Work
- Blogs, Domain Names, and Web Visibility
- Want to Buy My Opinion? Just Try It
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Relax Melodies – An Awesome Audio App for Writers - May 21, 2015
- Quick Tip: Your Freelance Writer Website is for Clients, Not You - May 19, 2015
- How Can Writers Protect Personal Information Online? - May 18, 2015
- Publication Rights for Freelance Article Writers (Infographic) - May 17, 2015
- Don’t Fall Victim to These 5 Blogging Myths [Podcast] - May 14, 2015