It's Friday again, and here are some recent rumblings from throughout the blogosphere for freelance writers and bloggers:
- How to Successfully Work with People Long-Distance
- 6 Ways that Regular Writing can Help All Freelancers
- Has Recession Been Good for Your Writing Business?
- Testimonials: A Freelance Writer's Evidence, Part 1
- Testimonials: A Freelance Writer's Evidence, Part 2
- Writing the Proposal Letter that Gets Noticed
- Three Ways to Get Behind on Your Work
- Blogs, Domain Names, and Web Visibility
- Want to Buy My Opinion? Just Try It
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. She began writing for clients in 1999 and started her first blog in 2004.
She owns 3 Beat Media - a publishing and client services company which operates All Indie Writers as well as several other websites and blogs including The Busy Author's Guide and BizAmmo. Jenn comes from a background in online PR and social media consulting, having owned a small PR firm for several years before choosing to pursue a full-time writing and publishing career.
Jenn also writes fiction under multiple pen names in the areas of children's fiction, mysteries, and horror fiction. Jenn is an active member of the Horror Writers Association (HWA) and currently serves as the organization's Assistant Coordinator of Promotions and Social Media.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Take the “Write Every Day” Challenge - August 20, 2014
- Quick Tip: Conduct an Author Website Audit - August 19, 2014
- Interview with Michael Kwan, Freelance Writer and Author - August 18, 2014
- Have Writing Questions? Get Featured on the All Indie Writers Podcast - August 16, 2014
- Same-Day Delivery, Book Buying Habits, and Indie Authors - August 14, 2014