It's Friday again, and here are some recent rumblings from throughout the blogosphere for freelance writers and bloggers:
- How to Successfully Work with People Long-Distance
- 6 Ways that Regular Writing can Help All Freelancers
- Has Recession Been Good for Your Writing Business?
- Testimonials: A Freelance Writer's Evidence, Part 1
- Testimonials: A Freelance Writer's Evidence, Part 2
- Writing the Proposal Letter that Gets Noticed
- Three Ways to Get Behind on Your Work
- Blogs, Domain Names, and Web Visibility
- Want to Buy My Opinion? Just Try It
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. Through her company, 3 Beat Media, she operates All Indie Writers, NakedPR.com, BizAmmo.com, and numerous other blogs.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Risks and Rewards When Writers Share Personal Stories Online - July 27, 2016
- Ask Us Anything: Taking Questions for Next Week’s Podcast - July 15, 2016
- Catch Up on Recent Writing Podcast Episodes - July 8, 2016
- Wendy Komancheck on Choosing Her Freelance Writing Specialty - July 7, 2016
- An Open Letter on Trust, “Experts,” and Blogging - June 22, 2016