It's Friday again, and here are some recent rumblings from throughout the blogosphere for freelance writers and bloggers:
- How to Successfully Work with People Long-Distance
- 6 Ways that Regular Writing can Help All Freelancers
- Has Recession Been Good for Your Writing Business?
- Testimonials: A Freelance Writer's Evidence, Part 1
- Testimonials: A Freelance Writer's Evidence, Part 2
- Writing the Proposal Letter that Gets Noticed
- Three Ways to Get Behind on Your Work
- Blogs, Domain Names, and Web Visibility
- Want to Buy My Opinion? Just Try It
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip for Bloggers: Use Notepad ++ - September 1, 2015
- No. You Don’t Have to “Write Every Day.” - August 31, 2015
- 5 Free Scrivener Templates - August 26, 2015
- Quick Tip: Write Blog Posts Faster with Formatting Shortcuts - August 25, 2015
- Quick Tip for Indie Authors: Create Your Own Media List - August 18, 2015