One of the biggest perks of freelancing is being able to work from home. And that often involves a home office of some kind -- from a separate room to a corner of the kitchen table. This week we're going to take a look at tips and examples of home offices for freelance writers, and tips on keeping that home office organized.
If you're still trying to figure out how to set your your ideal home office, check out these resources. You can read some of our own tips and see some of our offices in the related links below this collection.
- 6 Musts for the Successful Freelance Writer's Office -- By Anne Wayman at About Freelance Writing
- 20 Home Office Organization Tricks -- At RealSimple.com
- Freelance Home Office Design and Organization -- By Samantha Gluck at Freelance Writing Dreams
- How to Design the Ideal Home Office -- By Eve Gumpel at Entrepreneur.com
- Create the Perfect Home Office for Freelance Writing -- By Kimberly Ben at American Muslim Mom
- 10 Home Office Time Savers -- By Amber Weinberg at Freelance Folder
- The Basics of a Home Office Design -- At Inc.com
- 10 Beautiful Home Office Designs -- By Keren Fathi-Poor at Chictip.com
- Home Office Organization -- By Christina at ChristinasAdventures.com
- Design a Home Office You'll Actually Work In -- By Laura Drucker at Forbes.com
- 24 Minimalist Home Office Design Ideas for a Trendy Working Space -- By Sherry Nothingam at Decoist.com
- 10 Things to Know Before Designing a Home Office -- By Michael Desmond at About.com
- Home Office Decluttering Tips for Freelancers -- By Lexi Rodrigo at The Savvy Freelancer
- Photos: More Home Office Ideas With Great Use of Space -- At Freelance Writer Blog
Do you have a photo of your home office design (or a favorite one you've been inspired by)? Do you have home office organization tips that might help other freelance writers? Leave a comment and tell us about it.
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Writing Goals & Resolutions: Take Two - February 6, 2017
- Increase Freelance Writing Productivity with Time-Based Task Lists - January 31, 2017
- Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writing Pros – New Site. New Community. Next Month. - January 18, 2017
- Want a Successful Writing Career? Do What You Love (and Learn to Love What You Do) - January 16, 2017
- How I Use Todoist to Organize Writing Projects and Get More Done - January 11, 2017