While I don't usually do this (so please don't ask) today I want to share a quick announcement about an upcoming teleclass that some of our readers might be interested in. This call-in class comes from two successful freelance writers you probably already know -- Anne Wayman and Lori Widmer.
What does it take to grow your business? What roadblocks are you putting in front of yourself? How will you remove them in order to gain profitability?
These are some of the questions Anne Wayman and Lori Widmer intend to address during their one-hour teleclass, Writers! Unlock Your Hidden Profit Potential. Join Anne and Lori Thursday, June 23rd at 1 pm PT/4 pm ET for a one-hour conversation that can help redirect your efforts and uncover opportunities.
Mark Your Calendar
When: June 23, 1 pm PT/4 pm ET
Where: by telephone (you will receive calling instructions upon payment of your registration fee)
What: A one-hour discussion and sharing session to help remove your career roadblocks and uncover opportunities
All paid attendees will receive five free gifts ($140 value!):
- A full six-month membership to the About Freelance Writing Squared membership forum (a $29.95 value)
- A copy of Lori Widmer's ebook, The Worthy Writer's Guide to Building a Better Business (an $11.95 value)
- A copy of Anne Wayman's ebook, How To Get Started In Profitable Freelance Writing Now! (a $19.95 value)
- Access to the Webinar recording for at least 90 days in case you can't make it or just want to hear it again (a $39 value)
- A PDF of the Webinar with all the information and links so you won't even have to take notes (a $39 value)
Today and tomorrow only, register for the teleclass and receive an 11-percent discount! Plus all attendees receive five free gifts mentioned above.
For more information, visit About Freelance Writing Squared.
It's just $44.49 if you order today or tomorrow. Don't miss out on this chance to invest in your future freelance writing success for less than the cost of private coaching!
Special Event (FREE!)
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- How Writers Can Build Better Relationships with PR Reps - March 23, 2017
- Edward Beaman on Choosing His Freelance Writing Specialty - March 14, 2017
- Paralyzing Fear and Creative Professions - March 7, 2017
- Writing Goals & Resolutions: Take Two - February 6, 2017
- Increase Freelance Writing Productivity with Time-Based Task Lists - January 31, 2017