While I don't usually do this (so please don't ask) today I want to share a quick announcement about an upcoming teleclass that some of our readers might be interested in. This call-in class comes from two successful freelance writers you probably already know -- Anne Wayman and Lori Widmer.
What does it take to grow your business? What roadblocks are you putting in front of yourself? How will you remove them in order to gain profitability?
These are some of the questions Anne Wayman and Lori Widmer intend to address during their one-hour teleclass, Writers! Unlock Your Hidden Profit Potential. Join Anne and Lori Thursday, June 23rd at 1 pm PT/4 pm ET for a one-hour conversation that can help redirect your efforts and uncover opportunities.
Mark Your Calendar
When: June 23, 1 pm PT/4 pm ET
Where: by telephone (you will receive calling instructions upon payment of your registration fee)
What: A one-hour discussion and sharing session to help remove your career roadblocks and uncover opportunities
All paid attendees will receive five free gifts ($140 value!):
- A full six-month membership to the About Freelance Writing Squared membership forum (a $29.95 value)
- A copy of Lori Widmer's ebook, The Worthy Writer's Guide to Building a Better Business (an $11.95 value)
- A copy of Anne Wayman's ebook, How To Get Started In Profitable Freelance Writing Now! (a $19.95 value)
- Access to the Webinar recording for at least 90 days in case you can't make it or just want to hear it again (a $39 value)
- A PDF of the Webinar with all the information and links so you won't even have to take notes (a $39 value)
Today and tomorrow only, register for the teleclass and receive an 11-percent discount! Plus all attendees receive five free gifts mentioned above.
For more information, visit About Freelance Writing Squared.
It's just $44.49 if you order today or tomorrow. Don't miss out on this chance to invest in your future freelance writing success for less than the cost of private coaching!
Special Event (FREE!)
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. She began writing for clients in 1999 and started her first blog in 2004.
She owns 3 Beat Media - a publishing and client services company which operates All Indie Writers as well as several other websites and blogs including The Busy Author's Guide and BizAmmo. Jenn comes from a background in online PR and social media consulting, having owned a small PR firm for several years before choosing to pursue a full-time writing and publishing career.
Jenn also writes fiction under multiple pen names in the areas of children's fiction, mysteries, and horror fiction. Jenn is an active member of the Horror Writers Association (HWA) and currently serves as the organization's Assistant Coordinator of Promotions and Social Media.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Vote to Decide August’s Monthly Writing Challenge - July 25, 2014
- The Horror Writers Association Opens Its Doors to Indie Authors - July 24, 2014
- Recommended Resource: NameSilo for Domain Registrations - July 23, 2014
- Quick Tip: Speed Up Your WordPress Blog by Identifying Slow Plugins - July 22, 2014
- Ten Reasons to Launch an Author Blog - July 21, 2014