Each week I try to release a new freebie developed just for All Indie Writers readers. But this week I want to do something a bit different. I want to pass along an awesome deal that came through to my inbox this morning.
If you're thinking about becoming an indie author, no doubt you've heard about APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur by Guy Kawasaki and Shawn Welch.
If you don't have a copy yet, I highly recommend it. And there couldn't be a better time. Right now, you can get a copy of APE (mobi, epub, and/or pdf -- your choice) for free from BookBaby.com.
The only catch? You need to provide your name and email address to access the download links.
It's worth it. After all, I wouldn't have seen this deal and be able to pass the info along to you if I wasn't already receiving BookBaby emails. [Correction: I actually came across this one in one of their partners' emails -- Writers Digest. But I stand by it being worth it. BookBaby emails frequently contain great articles and resources for authors.]
And just for the record, I don't get anything out of promoting this offer. I already had a copy of the e-book and loved it. I just happened to see this in my inbox and thought it was a great fit for All Indie Writers readers.
Get your copy. Because really, what do you have to lose?
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- How You Can be a More Prolific Writer – No Superpowers Needed - February 11, 2016
- Why You’ll Fail at Freelancing if You Suck at Math - February 6, 2016
- Why (and How) to Launch Your Author Blog Before Your Book - February 4, 2016
- February Writing Challenge: 30 Blog Posts in 30 (er, 29) Days - February 1, 2016
- Building Author Visibility Before a Book Launch: A 10-Point Plan - January 26, 2016