Each Wednesday I try to release a new resource or highlight something worth recommending to you. While I was off most of last week, I didn't put something up, and I'm making up for it with two freebies this week. The first is a simple downloadable content idea checklist for your author website and blog.
About the Author Website Content Checklist
You don't have to use every item on this list when building your author website. You should pick and choose the most appropriate pages, post ideas, and other content types based on your target readers and the type of books you write.
The checklist includes:
- Basic pages that should be on most, if not all, author sites
- Optional pages to help you customize your author website
- Specific examples of "extras" you can offer through your website
- General blog post ideas for an author or book blog (ones that can be re-used as many times as you need)
- A few other content types you should consider when looking for new content ideas for your blog
Download your copy today and use it to build or improve your own author website or blog.
Jenn has over 17 years experience writing for others, around 12 years experience in blogging, and about a decade of experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- How Writers Can Prepare Now for a Productive New Year - December 8, 2016
- Reader Question: Blogging to Promote Your Freelance Writing Services - December 6, 2016
- “Doing Good” as Motivation to do Great Things - December 5, 2016
- 3 Month Blogging Challenge: Plan Updates & Launch Date - December 2, 2016
- What I Learned Failing NaNoWriMo - December 1, 2016