Each Wednesday I try to release a new resource or highlight something worth recommending to you. While I was off most of last week, I didn't put something up, and I'm making up for it with two freebies this week. The first is a simple downloadable content idea checklist for your author website and blog.
About the Author Website Content Checklist
You don't have to use every item on this list when building your author website. You should pick and choose the most appropriate pages, post ideas, and other content types based on your target readers and the type of books you write.
The checklist includes:
- Basic pages that should be on most, if not all, author sites
- Optional pages to help you customize your author website
- Specific examples of "extras" you can offer through your website
- General blog post ideas for an author or book blog (ones that can be re-used as many times as you need)
- A few other content types you should consider when looking for new content ideas for your blog
Download your copy today and use it to build or improve your own author website or blog.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Pen Names and Gender Anonymity (Podcast) - May 9, 2016
- Edward Beaman on Choosing His Freelance Writing Specialty - May 6, 2016
- Get Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writers - May 4, 2016
- Should You Critique a Friend’s Writing? (Podcast) - April 30, 2016
- Freelance Writer Survey: State of Content Marketing 2016 - April 29, 2016