From now through June I'm adding more new markets than usual to the writer's market directory. Normally I try to add at least five new markets per week. Through this period I'll add 10-20 each week, and every week will have it's own theme.
This week's theme is Pets & Animals. Those new markets were added last night. You can find them by visiting the main writer's markets page and choosing the "Animals and Nature Writer's Markets" category from the drop-down list.
Next week I'll feature another reader-requested theme -- gardening, landscaping, and related publications.
Would you like input into the other featured categories through June? Join the All Indie Writers community (which is free) and share your suggestions in the official forum thread. Depending on how many suggestions come in, I might consider themed market additions even when I scale back in quantity again in July.
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. Through her company, 3 Beat Media, she operates All Indie Writers, NakedPR.com, BizAmmo.com, and numerous other blogs.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Bree Brouwer on Choosing Her Freelance Writing Specialty - July 29, 2016
- Risks and Rewards When Writers Share Personal Stories Online - July 27, 2016
- Ask Us Anything: Taking Questions for Next Week’s Podcast - July 15, 2016
- Catch Up on Recent Writing Podcast Episodes - July 8, 2016
- Wendy Komancheck on Choosing Her Freelance Writing Specialty - July 7, 2016