From now through June I'm adding more new markets than usual to the writer's market directory. Normally I try to add at least five new markets per week. Through this period I'll add 10-20 each week, and every week will have it's own theme.
This week's theme is Pets & Animals. Those new markets were added last night. You can find them by visiting the main writer's markets page and choosing the "Animals and Nature Writer's Markets" category from the drop-down list.
Next week I'll feature another reader-requested theme -- gardening, landscaping, and related publications.
Would you like input into the other featured categories through June? Join the All Indie Writers community (which is free) and share your suggestions in the official forum thread. Depending on how many suggestions come in, I might consider themed market additions even when I scale back in quantity again in July.
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- How Writers Can Build Better Relationships with PR Reps - March 23, 2017
- Edward Beaman on Choosing His Freelance Writing Specialty - March 14, 2017
- Paralyzing Fear and Creative Professions - March 7, 2017
- Writing Goals & Resolutions: Take Two - February 6, 2017
- Increase Freelance Writing Productivity with Time-Based Task Lists - January 31, 2017