From now through June I'm adding more new markets than usual to the writer's market directory. Normally I try to add at least five new markets per week. Through this period I'll add 10-20 each week, and every week will have it's own theme.
This week's theme is Pets & Animals. Those new markets were added last night. You can find them by visiting the main writer's markets page and choosing the "Animals and Nature Writer's Markets" category from the drop-down list.
Next week I'll feature another reader-requested theme -- gardening, landscaping, and related publications.
Would you like input into the other featured categories through June? Join the All Indie Writers community (which is free) and share your suggestions in the official forum thread. Depending on how many suggestions come in, I might consider themed market additions even when I scale back in quantity again in July.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Reader Question: When Should Indie Authors Publish a Second Book? - February 26, 2015
- 15 Ways to Repurpose Your Content – Get the Full Report - February 25, 2015
- Quick Tip: Make Sure Your Author Blog Reaches the Right Readers - February 24, 2015
- Get More Out of Your Blog by Repurposing Blog Content - February 23, 2015
- Weekend Reading: Writing Effective Calls to Action - February 20, 2015