Have you ever wondered why some bloggers' content seems to go viral while yours is hardly shared at all? If so, here's a bit of light reading for you this weekend, courtesy of WhoIsHostingThis.com (a site I frequently recommend as a tool for tracking down and dealing with content thieves).
This infographic covers some common mistakes bloggers make. If you want your content to go viral, you don't want to be one of them. Spend some time reviewing your recent posts and see how many of these things you can tweak to make visitors more interested in reading (and sharing) your content.
Jenn has over 17 years experience writing for others, around 12 years experience in blogging, and about a decade of experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- “Doing Good” as Motivation to do Great Things - December 5, 2016
- 3 Month Blogging Challenge: Plan Updates & Launch Date - December 2, 2016
- What I Learned Failing NaNoWriMo - December 1, 2016
- Freelance Writing Pros on What They Wish They Knew as Beginners - November 30, 2016
- Where Are They Now? – Yolander Prinzel - November 29, 2016