Have you ever wondered why some bloggers' content seems to go viral while yours is hardly shared at all? If so, here's a bit of light reading for you this weekend, courtesy of WhoIsHostingThis.com (a site I frequently recommend as a tool for tracking down and dealing with content thieves).
This infographic covers some common mistakes bloggers make. If you want your content to go viral, you don't want to be one of them. Spend some time reviewing your recent posts and see how many of these things you can tweak to make visitors more interested in reading (and sharing) your content.
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Writing Goals & Resolutions: Take Two - February 6, 2017
- Increase Freelance Writing Productivity with Time-Based Task Lists - January 31, 2017
- Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writing Pros – New Site. New Community. Next Month. - January 18, 2017
- Want a Successful Writing Career? Do What You Love (and Learn to Love What You Do) - January 16, 2017
- How I Use Todoist to Organize Writing Projects and Get More Done - January 11, 2017