Have you ever wondered why some bloggers' content seems to go viral while yours is hardly shared at all? If so, here's a bit of light reading for you this weekend, courtesy of WhoIsHostingThis.com (a site I frequently recommend as a tool for tracking down and dealing with content thieves).
This infographic covers some common mistakes bloggers make. If you want your content to go viral, you don't want to be one of them. Spend some time reviewing your recent posts and see how many of these things you can tweak to make visitors more interested in reading (and sharing) your content.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip: Don’t Wait Until November to Prepare for NaNoWriMo - October 13, 2015
- Mindly: A Simple, Beautiful Mind Mapping App - September 16, 2015
- Find an Extra Hour Every Day With a 5-Minute List - September 15, 2015
- Cut Down on Wrist Pain with a Vertical Mouse - September 9, 2015
- How to Use Books (and Amazon) to Find Great Blog Post Ideas - September 8, 2015