Have you ever wondered why some bloggers' content seems to go viral while yours is hardly shared at all? If so, here's a bit of light reading for you this weekend, courtesy of WhoIsHostingThis.com (a site I frequently recommend as a tool for tracking down and dealing with content thieves).
This infographic covers some common mistakes bloggers make. If you want your content to go viral, you don't want to be one of them. Spend some time reviewing your recent posts and see how many of these things you can tweak to make visitors more interested in reading (and sharing) your content.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Want to Write Faster Blog Posts? Here’s How [Infographic] - April 25, 2015
- Use Ancillary Products to Promote Your Book (and Earn More Money) - April 23, 2015
- Quick Tip: Stay On Top Of Your WordPress Updates - April 22, 2015
- 24 Hours to a More Successful Freelance Writing Career - April 20, 2015
- Weekend Reading: Revising Your Manuscript - April 19, 2015