Today Yo Prinzel was kind enough to host a guest post of mine on her new blog, The Profitable Freelancer. Please stop by and check it out.
In the post I go over three areas where math can make or break your freelance writing business, along with a few tips and tools to make the number-crunching easier for those writers.
One example is setting your freelance writing rates. My guest post covers a list of numbers that you'll need to consider if you want to set your rates right the first time, and not find yourself stuck starting from scratch with a totally new target market a few months to a year down the line.
Stop by. Leave a comment. Share your writerly love for numbers, or your mathematical horror stories. And enjoy Yo's new site!
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip: Move Scrivener Documents to Word - March 3, 2015
- 5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Freelance Writing Niche - March 3, 2015
- Weekend Reading: Character Development for Writers - March 1, 2015
- Reader Question: When Should Indie Authors Publish a Second Book? - February 26, 2015
- 15 Ways to Repurpose Your Content – Get the Full Report - February 25, 2015