Today Yo Prinzel was kind enough to host a guest post of mine on her new blog, The Profitable Freelancer. Please stop by and check it out.
In the post I go over three areas where math can make or break your freelance writing business, along with a few tips and tools to make the number-crunching easier for those writers.
One example is setting your freelance writing rates. My guest post covers a list of numbers that you'll need to consider if you want to set your rates right the first time, and not find yourself stuck starting from scratch with a totally new target market a few months to a year down the line.
Stop by. Leave a comment. Share your writerly love for numbers, or your mathematical horror stories. And enjoy Yo's new site!
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writing Pros – New Site. New Community. Next Month. - January 18, 2017
- Want a Successful Writing Career? Do What You Love (and Learn to Love What You Do) - January 16, 2017
- How I Use Todoist to Organize Writing Projects and Get More Done - January 11, 2017
- Want to Launch a New Blog? Follow Along With My 3-Month Blogging Challenge - January 9, 2017
- What do You Want in 2017? (An Alternative to New Year’s Resolutions) - January 2, 2017