Today Yo Prinzel was kind enough to host a guest post of mine on her new blog, The Profitable Freelancer. Please stop by and check it out.
In the post I go over three areas where math can make or break your freelance writing business, along with a few tips and tools to make the number-crunching easier for those writers.
One example is setting your freelance writing rates. My guest post covers a list of numbers that you'll need to consider if you want to set your rates right the first time, and not find yourself stuck starting from scratch with a totally new target market a few months to a year down the line.
Stop by. Leave a comment. Share your writerly love for numbers, or your mathematical horror stories. And enjoy Yo's new site!
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- How Writers Can Build Better Relationships with PR Reps - March 23, 2017
- Edward Beaman on Choosing His Freelance Writing Specialty - March 14, 2017
- Paralyzing Fear and Creative Professions - March 7, 2017
- Writing Goals & Resolutions: Take Two - February 6, 2017
- Increase Freelance Writing Productivity with Time-Based Task Lists - January 31, 2017