I was recently contacted by fellow writer, Melissa Breau. She was in the process of making some changes in her business, and as a result she no longer wanted to publish some of the content on her professional blog.
Melissa made the suggestion of archiving her old content, written mostly for authors, here at All Indie Writers. I took her up on that offer.
As of today you can find Melissa's content in the archives here. Most can be found in the Indie Publishing section of the blog although a few are archived elsewhere (such as in the Grammar & ESL category). You can find them all in one place by visiting Melissa's new author archive page.
Here are a few examples of Melissa's posts here on the blog:
- How You Can Maximize Your eBook Sales Today
- The Truth About the Back of Your Book
- A Proofreading Checklist: What to look for before calling it done
- How to Publish Your Book: The Options Authors Have Today
- Turn Your Blog Into a Book
A big thank you to Melissa Breau. I hope you'll check out some of her articles.
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. She began writing for clients in 1999 and started her first blog in 2004.
She owns 3 Beat Media - a publishing and client services company which operates All Indie Writers as well as several other websites and blogs including The Busy Author's Guide and BizAmmo. Jenn comes from a background in online PR and social media consulting, having owned a small PR firm for several years before choosing to pursue a full-time writing and publishing career.
Jenn also writes fiction under multiple pen names in the areas of children's fiction, mysteries, and horror fiction. Jenn is an active member of the Horror Writers Association (HWA) and currently serves as the organization's Assistant Coordinator of Promotions and Social Media.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Win 50 Signed Horror Books! - October 29, 2014
- Check Out The New All Indie Writers Podcast - October 27, 2014
- Quick Tip: Build Relationships With Reviewers Well Before Your Book Launch - October 21, 2014
- 71 Tools and Tactics for Your Book Marketing Plan - October 20, 2014
- Book Marketing Timeline: From Pre-launch to Post-launch - October 16, 2014