I was recently contacted by fellow writer, Melissa Breau. She was in the process of making some changes in her business, and as a result she no longer wanted to publish some of the content on her professional blog.
Melissa made the suggestion of archiving her old content, written mostly for authors, here at All Indie Writers. I took her up on that offer.
As of today you can find Melissa's content in the archives here. Most can be found in the Indie Publishing section of the blog although a few are archived elsewhere (such as in the Grammar & ESL category). You can find them all in one place by visiting Melissa's new author archive page.
Here are a few examples of Melissa's posts here on the blog:
- How You Can Maximize Your eBook Sales Today
- The Truth About the Back of Your Book
- A Proofreading Checklist: What to look for before calling it done
- How to Publish Your Book: The Options Authors Have Today
- Turn Your Blog Into a Book
A big thank you to Melissa Breau. I hope you'll check out some of her articles.
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writing Pros – New Site. New Community. Next Month. - January 18, 2017
- Want a Successful Writing Career? Do What You Love (and Learn to Love What You Do) - January 16, 2017
- How I Use Todoist to Organize Writing Projects and Get More Done - January 11, 2017
- Want to Launch a New Blog? Follow Along With My 3-Month Blogging Challenge - January 9, 2017
- What do You Want in 2017? (An Alternative to New Year’s Resolutions) - January 2, 2017