I was recently contacted by fellow writer, Melissa Breau. She was in the process of making some changes in her business, and as a result she no longer wanted to publish some of the content on her professional blog.
Melissa made the suggestion of archiving her old content, written mostly for authors, here at All Indie Writers. I took her up on that offer.
As of today you can find Melissa's content in the archives here. Most can be found in the Indie Publishing section of the blog although a few are archived elsewhere (such as in the Grammar & ESL category). You can find them all in one place by visiting Melissa's new author archive page.
Here are a few examples of Melissa's posts here on the blog:
- How You Can Maximize Your eBook Sales Today
- The Truth About the Back of Your Book
- A Proofreading Checklist: What to look for before calling it done
- How to Publish Your Book: The Options Authors Have Today
- Turn Your Blog Into a Book
A big thank you to Melissa Breau. I hope you'll check out some of her articles.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip: Move Scrivener Documents to Word - March 3, 2015
- 5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Freelance Writing Niche - March 3, 2015
- Weekend Reading: Character Development for Writers - March 1, 2015
- Reader Question: When Should Indie Authors Publish a Second Book? - February 26, 2015
- 15 Ways to Repurpose Your Content – Get the Full Report - February 25, 2015