This is just a quick note to let you know our comment policy has been amended. Three new comment policies were put in place. You can find a link to the comment policies near the comment form on the site (it was previously blocked due to a certain plugin, but that's now fixed). If you can't view that link you visit the comment policies directly at http://allfreelancewriting.com/comment-policy/ to review all rules and new changes.
Current comment policy changes tackle issues of old posts, posting under numerous handles in a fraudulent manner, and intentionally trying to incite a mob mentality in the comments section of any post.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip: Sort and Filter for Easier Email Management - June 30, 2015
- Quick Tip: Keep Your Book Marketing as Creative as Your Writing - June 23, 2015
- 7 Ways to Speed Up Your Website (Infographic) - June 20, 2015
- More Unique Content for Newsletter Subscribers and a New Blog Post Schedule - June 18, 2015
- 8 Blog Post Ideas to Fall Back On - June 17, 2015