This is just a quick note to let you know our comment policy has been amended. Three new comment policies were put in place. You can find a link to the comment policies near the comment form on the site (it was previously blocked due to a certain plugin, but that's now fixed). If you can't view that link you visit the comment policies directly at http://allfreelancewriting.com/comment-policy/ to review all rules and new changes.
Current comment policy changes tackle issues of old posts, posting under numerous handles in a fraudulent manner, and intentionally trying to incite a mob mentality in the comments section of any post.
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- How Writers Can Build Better Relationships with PR Reps - March 23, 2017
- Edward Beaman on Choosing His Freelance Writing Specialty - March 14, 2017
- Paralyzing Fear and Creative Professions - March 7, 2017
- Writing Goals & Resolutions: Take Two - February 6, 2017
- Increase Freelance Writing Productivity with Time-Based Task Lists - January 31, 2017