This is just a quick note to let you know our comment policy has been amended. Three new comment policies were put in place. You can find a link to the comment policies near the comment form on the site (it was previously blocked due to a certain plugin, but that's now fixed). If you can't view that link you visit the comment policies directly at http://allfreelancewriting.com/comment-policy/ to review all rules and new changes.
Current comment policy changes tackle issues of old posts, posting under numerous handles in a fraudulent manner, and intentionally trying to incite a mob mentality in the comments section of any post.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Should You Critique a Friend’s Writing? (Podcast) - April 30, 2016
- Freelance Writer Survey: State of Content Marketing 2016 - April 29, 2016
- A Writer’s Guide to Pulling a Successful All-Nighter - April 27, 2016
- Personal Branding for Freelance Writers: Social Media Dos and Don’ts (Podcast) - April 25, 2016
- Dreams, Ambitions, and Finding Balance in Your Business - April 19, 2016