Recently it was announced that changes would be made to the monthly writing challenges, making them open all the time over in the forums so you can tackle any challenge you want at any time you want.
Today two more challenges were added. Visit their forum sections linked below to start your challenge progress threads (or register if you're not yet a member of All Indie Writers).
These two are coming first because the tracking charts were very similar to the previous two, making it a bit easier . But no worries. There are more challenge options to come (and you can always suggest new challenges if you don't see something that suits you but you want the accountability of challenging yourself and sharing progress in a community environment.
The previous blogging / flash fiction challenge was split into two separate sections to avoid confusion (although both options are still officially a part of August's featured writing challenge). You can find the new sections here:
The downloadable charts for all of the community writing challenges are available on the forum. Check them out!
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Should You Critique a Friend’s Writing? (Podcast) - April 30, 2016
- Freelance Writer Survey: State of Content Marketing 2016 - April 29, 2016
- A Writer’s Guide to Pulling a Successful All-Nighter - April 27, 2016
- Personal Branding for Freelance Writers: Social Media Dos and Don’ts (Podcast) - April 25, 2016
- Dreams, Ambitions, and Finding Balance in Your Business - April 19, 2016