To help you get around, here's a quick breakdown of the forum sections:
Work at Home Chat
This is where freelance writers and other work at home professionals can get together and get to know each other to break up the sometimes lonely days involved with home-based businesses.
This is where you'll find our virtual book club. Note that in this section you can reply to discussions but not start your own threads as they're reserved for book club picks. You can also suggest books for future consideration here.
- Book Club Picks - Suggestions
- Book Club Discussions
This forum section is based on a former blog post series we ran. It's not always easy to stay healthy when you freelance or work from home (that darned refrigerator calling your name). So if you're looking for tips or encouragement, here's where you'll find it -- from ways to incorporate more activity into your day to healthy snack ideas while you work.
Writer's Group / Writing Critiques
This section of the forum is where ESL writers can ask for help, you can ask other writers your questions about grammar, or you can see feedback from critique partners or beta readers. This section of the forum is only viewed by logged in members, so you can post without worrying that any old guest can see your works-in-progress. It should also help with concerns about search engines indexing the content before you have a chance to publish it elsewhere.
And there you have it. The new and improved writer forums are now up and running. Enjoy!
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writing Pros – New Site. New Community. Next Month. - January 18, 2017
- Want a Successful Writing Career? Do What You Love (and Learn to Love What You Do) - January 16, 2017
- How I Use Todoist to Organize Writing Projects and Get More Done - January 11, 2017
- Want to Launch a New Blog? Follow Along With My 3-Month Blogging Challenge - January 9, 2017
- What do You Want in 2017? (An Alternative to New Year’s Resolutions) - January 2, 2017