If you want to create a business plan for your freelance writing business, publishing business, or blogs, you might feel overwhelmed by traditional long-form business plans. If that sounds like you, you might enjoy this free one page business plan template I created as a part of my former Web Writers' Guide e-book.
You can use this one page business plan template (in .pdf format) as a starter business plan, or as a sort of outline to help you work through a more detailed plan.
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. She began writing for clients in 1999 and started her first blog in 2004.
She owns 3 Beat Media - a publishing and client services company which operates All Indie Writers as well as several other websites and blogs including The Busy Author's Guide and BizAmmo. Jenn comes from a background in online PR and social media consulting, having owned a small PR firm for several years before choosing to pursue a full-time writing and publishing career.
Jenn also writes fiction under multiple pen names in the areas of children's fiction, mysteries, and horror fiction. Jenn is an active member of the Horror Writers Association (HWA) and currently serves as the organization's Assistant Coordinator of Promotions and Social Media.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- 5 Reasons Not to Write Blog Posts Directly in WordPress - April 24, 2014
- Why I Switched to Scrivener for Blogging - April 22, 2014
- Some Early Thoughts on WordPress 3.9 - April 17, 2014
- 3 Month Blogging Challenge: The Pre-launch - April 16, 2014
- How to Add Custom Tweetable Quotes to Your Blog Posts (Without a Plugin) - April 14, 2014