I came across an interesting resource for any writers out there working on a screenplay. It's online (free) screenwriting software, and it's called Plotbot.
I know we probably don't have a lot of screenwriting folks visiting this blog, but considering that I encourage you to pursue your own writing projects like blogs, e-books, and books, I felt this was fitting for those looking at other writing models. I haven't played with it yet personally, but probably will over the weekend. It's currently in beta, although I'm not sure when exactly it launched.
You can even write collaboratively with other writers - social media meets screenwriting. Kind of cool.
If anyone's more familiar with the basics of screenwriting, I'd love to hear what you have to say about it.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Should You Critique a Friend’s Writing? (Podcast) - April 30, 2016
- Freelance Writer Survey: State of Content Marketing 2016 - April 29, 2016
- A Writer’s Guide to Pulling a Successful All-Nighter - April 27, 2016
- Personal Branding for Freelance Writers: Social Media Dos and Don’ts (Podcast) - April 25, 2016
- Dreams, Ambitions, and Finding Balance in Your Business - April 19, 2016