I came across an interesting resource for any writers out there working on a screenplay. It's online (free) screenwriting software, and it's called Plotbot.
I know we probably don't have a lot of screenwriting folks visiting this blog, but considering that I encourage you to pursue your own writing projects like blogs, e-books, and books, I felt this was fitting for those looking at other writing models. I haven't played with it yet personally, but probably will over the weekend. It's currently in beta, although I'm not sure when exactly it launched.
You can even write collaboratively with other writers - social media meets screenwriting. Kind of cool.
If anyone's more familiar with the basics of screenwriting, I'd love to hear what you have to say about it.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip: Look Beyond Your Bubble for Freelance Writing Advice - July 28, 2015
- Review of The Freelancer Planner - July 15, 2015
- Quick Tip: Determine Your “Perfect Day” - July 14, 2015
- Is Grammarly a Good Tool for Professional Writers? - July 8, 2015
- Quick Tip: Keep Blog Post Ideas Coming by Writing a Series - July 7, 2015