I came across an interesting resource for any writers out there working on a screenplay. It's online (free) screenwriting software, and it's called Plotbot.
I know we probably don't have a lot of screenwriting folks visiting this blog, but considering that I encourage you to pursue your own writing projects like blogs, e-books, and books, I felt this was fitting for those looking at other writing models. I haven't played with it yet personally, but probably will over the weekend. It's currently in beta, although I'm not sure when exactly it launched.
You can even write collaboratively with other writers - social media meets screenwriting. Kind of cool.
If anyone's more familiar with the basics of screenwriting, I'd love to hear what you have to say about it.
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Writing Goals & Resolutions: Take Two - February 6, 2017
- Increase Freelance Writing Productivity with Time-Based Task Lists - January 31, 2017
- Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writing Pros – New Site. New Community. Next Month. - January 18, 2017
- Want a Successful Writing Career? Do What You Love (and Learn to Love What You Do) - January 16, 2017
- How I Use Todoist to Organize Writing Projects and Get More Done - January 11, 2017