Your questions have always been welcome on this blog, in all of its incarnations. But starting this week I'm making that open invitation a little more formal.
If you missed the news over on the writing forum, I just launched a new free Reader Q&A feature. I set up a special submission form for questions you might have about freelancing, book marketing, author PR, professional blogging -- anything we talk about here on the site.
I'm willing to put in time to answer as many of your questions as best I can. All I request in return is that questions remain open to be published here on the blog. Why? In the past, I've received countless questions from readers, many of whom ask the same things.
Rather than answer everyone privately, I want to build a collection of reader Q&As that will benefit not only those who reach out, but also those readers who might be wondering the same things and sharing the same concerns.
While I can't promise that I'll always have an answer (or that my answers will always be what you want to hear), I'll do my best to help you out and direct you to other sources if I'm unable to advise you about your specific question.
Why not help me kick things off? Do you have a question about your writing career? Submit your question today and you might be featured on the blog in the near future. But no worries. If you want to remain anonymous for any reason, just check that box on the submission form and I'll keep your identity private.
In the future, you'll be able to access this new form through the banner in the blog sidebar as well as from the contact page.
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writing Pros – New Site. New Community. Next Month. - January 18, 2017
- Want a Successful Writing Career? Do What You Love (and Learn to Love What You Do) - January 16, 2017
- How I Use Todoist to Organize Writing Projects and Get More Done - January 11, 2017
- Want to Launch a New Blog? Follow Along With My 3-Month Blogging Challenge - January 9, 2017
- What do You Want in 2017? (An Alternative to New Year’s Resolutions) - January 2, 2017