Land more freelance writing jobs. Get the new 3rd edition of my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers to launch or grow your freelance writing business in 2016. Get yours now.
Whether you're in the mood for L-O-V-E this month or Valentine's Day has you wanting to raise the dead, CoverMyScript.com is offering a FREE query letter (a $65 value) when you order their script coverage services for your romantic comedy, romantic dramedy, or zombie / horror screenplay. The offer is good until the end of February.
GET THE DETAILS.
Not a screenwriter? Check out CoverMyScript.com's other regular services including novel / manuscript coverage or even Web design services to help you promote your writing.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Why You’ll Fail at Freelancing if You Suck at Math - February 6, 2016
- Why (and How) to Launch Your Author Blog Before Your Book - February 4, 2016
- February Writing Challenge: 30 Blog Posts in 30 (er, 29) Days - February 1, 2016
- Building Author Visibility Before a Book Launch: A 10-Point Plan - January 26, 2016
- 7 Unconventional Ways to Find Freelance Writing Jobs - January 25, 2016